Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Piccola guida per i Seal Set-up

3 partecipanti

Andare in basso

Piccola guida per i Seal Set-up Empty Piccola guida per i Seal Set-up

Messaggio Da Charlie Stealth Team Sab Ott 11, 2008 4:55 pm

Da qualche tempo mi è venuto il pallino di un set-up stile Seal. Ovviamente non si può abbinare un semplice plate carrier con un mich e dire di avere il set-up giusto..ogni particolare dovrà essere fedele al modello. Girando in rete ho trovato un'utilissima e ben fatta guida sull'attrezzatura usata dai Seal. Mi sono promesso di realizzare un set-up a doc...

SEAL GEAR GUIDE

This guide is intended as a way for you to compose a great SEAL kit. A few
things to remember as you read this; SEALs have personal choice in almost all aspects of the gear and kit. That means that they can use issue items such as an MBSS or anything from the MLCS kit. SEALs are also known to buy many of their own pouches and to mix and match items from different kits and private purchases. Gear varies based on where you are based. East Coast guys use a ton of LBT gear and other local items West Coast guys do the same. This all boils down to this personal preference if they want to use it they will.

Modern:
The basis of any kit is the uniform in this case it will be a RAID modified BDU or
Combat shirt patterns include: woodland, DCU, Tiger Stripe, Khaki, and Flight Suits Hell I have seen some using hunting camo. Almost all NSW guys use RAID BDUs some go as far as to get their shirts modified with a heat wicking Nomex body and regular shoulders and sleeves. This is naturally to keep the men cool in Iraq as it can get to 120 F regularly. Many SEALs wear rigger’s belts so they can have a back-up repelling medium. Footwear is all personal preference many wear Merrell Sawtooths others wear regular combat boots such as Oakleys or Belleville. Boots are worn unbloused and occasionally untied though this is not recommended for combat.
First Line is used to describe “what you need to survive” this often includes an
Escape and Evasion kit, grenade pouches, canteen, your sidearm and holster and your knife possibly a utility pouch in the form of an M60 pouch, and magazines for your sidearm. Many SEALs wear this on a duty belt with pad or with a MOLLE belt. Your E&E kit is sometimes carried in your cargo pockets of your pants. The holster used by most SEALs is the Safariland 6004 though not all use this some use a soft holster such as an LBT or TT holster. The other option is the issued MLCS MOLLE holster this can be worn on your second line or on a MOLLE belt. The final bit of kit is your knife usually a SOG SEAL Pup this worn on your 6004 or if lacking that mount it on your belt. The very last bit is your M60Utility pouch that can carry bits and bobs or your E&E kit. Your E&E kit has your survival items: water purifaction tablets, matches, whistle, Multi tool, and first aid kit.
Second Line is “what you need to fight” your armor, your ammunition vest, and
your hydration, though this can be counted as your first line. This is where a common misconception is made “no MBSS no SEAL” this is nowhere near true of all the SEALs I have spoken to many would prefer to just sell the MBSS and get a BHI STRIKE Plate Carrier. Armor can range from a low-vis PACA to a Vel-Tec Hugger to an all-in-one such as the CIRAS or LBT 6094. Your helmet is considred armor NSW uses the MICH series of helmets specifically the 2000 model with full ear protection or the 2002 model with partial ear protection. The helmet is often coupled with the Norotos NVG mount and either a PVS-7 or PVS-14 night vision apparatus. Your “ammunition vest” is possibly the most important piece of gear next to your water source. These can range from BHI Vests to an LBT H-Harness all the way to good ole ALICE. As I said earlier guys from different coasts use different gear. As for your “ammunition vest” the Hugger1961a is quite popular at the moment as it the PACARRV combo the CIRAS is also a good bet. The MBSS is still used by SEALs quite a bit with a PACA for side protection the same is true for carriers of similar designs.
Your Third line is your “mission specific gear” this will often be your back pack
or medical pack. This will carry your extra ammo, large medical kit, extra layers, or mission specific equipment i.e. Laser designators or radios.
Charlie Stealth Team
Charlie Stealth Team
Co-Moderatore e Multicomane Convinto

Numero di messaggi : 369
Club Affiliazione : Stealth Team
Reputazione : Piccola guida per i Seal Set-up 111010

http://www.stealthteam.it

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Piccola guida per i Seal Set-up Empty Re: Piccola guida per i Seal Set-up

Messaggio Da Attila Sab Ott 11, 2008 8:06 pm

Ottima trovata Charlie!!!!
Un altro ottimo metodo per ricreare un buon setup fedele è prendere una foto di un membro del corpo che si vuole replicare e copiarla in tutto e per tutto Very Happy
Attila
Attila
Co-Moderatore & Flagello di Dio
Co-Moderatore & Flagello di Dio

Numero di messaggi : 156

http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/forum.aspx?c=100681&f=100681

Messaggio Da The King™ Sab Ott 11, 2008 8:55 pm

Quello che feci io anni fa...e ci sono voluti anni..visto che tanti particolari di ogetti non stanno in commercio...quindi se hai fortuna aste americane oppure custom da se...
The King™
The King™
Amministratore
Amministratore

Numero di messaggi : 1270
Club Affiliazione : Falcon (vt)
Reputazione : Piccola guida per i Seal Set-up Pipel1

https://softairpassion.forumattivo.it

Messaggio Da Charlie Stealth Team Dom Ott 12, 2008 6:06 pm

Attila ha scritto:Ottima trovata Charlie!!!!
Un altro ottimo metodo per ricreare un buon setup fedele è prendere una foto di un membro del corpo che si vuole replicare e copiarla in tutto e per tutto Very Happy

Ho già qualche fotuzza pronta..appena sto meglio le posto
Charlie Stealth Team
Charlie Stealth Team

Messaggio Da Charlie Stealth Team Dom Ott 12, 2008 6:07 pm

The King™ ha scritto:Quello che feci io anni fa...e ci sono voluti anni..visto che tanti particolari di ogetti non stanno in commercio...quindi se hai fortuna aste americane oppure custom da se...

Eheh, ho già contattato la Allied Industries tramite un amico.. attendo risposta..

Per il resto no problem...il materiale Eagle lo prenderò in khaki per abbinarlo meglio con la Multicam. E comunque anche in coyote trovo tutto, ovviamente a prezzi da salasso sanguisughiano
Charlie Stealth Team
Charlie Stealth Team

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato